Host Families Accommodation
Frequently Asked Questions for students, parents and teachers.
You Accommodation pays special attention to our homestay accommodation, the families are inspected and selected so they share some common, important features:
- The family should encourage the student to speak English as much as possible
- The family should encourage the student to feel at home and to treat him/her as a member of the family
- The family has to provide a clean and comfortable student room
- The family should provide a home environment in which it is possible for the student to carry on his/her English Studies properly during his/her stay (for individual students)
- The family has to be able to provide a good breakfast and/or a good evening meal daily
- The family should be in a position to help resolve any problems that the student may encounter during his/her stay
- The family should be sensitive to the needs of the student
Student Residence, Hotels and Apartments Accommodation
We can book for you a residential accommodation, with en-suite or shared bathroom. Most of our halls of residence have got the following facilities: shared kitchen, laundry service, internet, common area and etc. Please call us for more information.
Hotels and Apartments
We can also assist students to arrange shared apartments in zone 2-3 and 4.
We have also a large selection of hotels with a range of quality and price.