We pay special attention to our homestay accommodation, the families are inspected and selected so they share some common, important features:
- The family should encourage the student to speak English as much as possible
- The family should encourage the student to feel at home and to treat him/her as a member of the family
- The family has to provide a clean and comfortable student room
- The family should provide a home environment in which it is possible for the student to carry on his/her English Studies properly during his/her stay (for individual students)
- The family has to be able to provide a good breakfast and/or a good evening meal daily
- The family should be in a position to help resolve any problems that the student may encounter during his/her stay
- The family should be sensitive to the needs of the student
Student Residence, Hotels and Apartments Accommodation
We can book for you a residential accommodation, with en-suite or shared bathroom. Most of our halls of residence have got the following facilities: shared kitchen, laundry service, internet, common area and etc. Please call us for more information.
Hotels and Apartments
We can also assist students to arrange shared apartments in zone 2-3 and 4.We have also a large selection of hotels with a range of quality and price.