Skip to content
Terms & Conditions – Individuals
Terms & Conditions – Individualsukeda2019-05-15T12:41:37+00:00
Booking & Payment Terms
- Enquiries and request to be sent to [email protected] or you allocated agent
- Confirmation of booking is only issued once payment is received in our bank account.
- If airport transfer service is requested, this must be paid for in advance (before arrival).
- Payments are invoiced and duly paid in UK pound sterling or €uro as a per destination booked. All bank charges incurred must be paid for by the guest.
- Once you have booked a course you can give your preference if you want the course to be AM or PM, but this will depend on the availability of the students enrolled for that period, hence, we may only able to confirm the timing 2 weeks prior arrival.
- UKEDA must be informed of the arrival time at least 7 working days prior to the arrival in the UK. Failure to do so may result in the host not being available to welcome you. We will not be held responsible as a result of this.
- If booked host-family or Residential accommodation you need to arrive at a reasonable time:
- Family: Weekend (between 8am and 10pm) – Weekday (Between 6pm and 10pm)
- Residence is normally between 8am to 10pm depending on the residence booked
Extending Your Stay
- Should you wish to extend your stay, you must notify us as soon as possible. We will endeavour to accommodate you. However, extensions are subject to change depending on availability and will only be confirmed once payment is received.
- For cancellation up to 30 days notice prior to arrival, 1-week non-refundable plus the administration fee.
- For cancellation after 30 days or less prior to arrival, 2 weeks non-refundable plus the administration fee.
- For cancellation after arrival, fully non-refundable
- Exam fees are not refundable once this has been booked for you.
- All cancellations must be received in writing during normal working hours, Monday to Friday between 09:00 to 17:30hrs
- There will be no refund for students leaving pre-booked accommodation early
- We reserve the right to postpone, allocate your booking (enrolment) to one of our associated training providers or cancel any course due to insufficient student numbers or due to unforeseen circumstances. In this event the candidate will be given a full refund for the course.
- In the unlikely event of a complaint, our office should be contacted as soon as possible. Every effort will be made to resolve the complaint. If pursuing complaints or other issues that treat staff and others in a way that is unacceptable and or behave in an unacceptable manner, we reserve to cancel the booking.