Terms & Conditions – Individual Bookings
Booking & Payment Terms
- Enquiries and requests need to be sent to [email protected] or you allocated agent.
- Confirmation of booking is only issued once payment is received in our bank account.
- If airport transfer service is requested, this must be paid for in advance (before arrival).
- Bookings are invoiced and duly paid in UK Pound Sterling (£), US Dollar ($) or Euro (€) depending on the destination booked. All bank charges incurred must be paid for.
- Once you have booked a course you can give your preference if you want the course to be AM or PM, however, this will depend on the availability.
- UKEDA must be informed of the arrival time at least 7 working days prior to the arrival in the UK. Failure to do so may result in the host not being available to welcome you. We will not be held responsible as a result of this.
- If booked host-family or residential accommodation you need to arrive at a reasonable time:
- Family: Weekend (between 8 am and 10 pm) – Weekday (Between 6 pm and 10 pm)
- Student residence is normally between 8 am to 8 pm depending on the residence booked
Extending Your Stay
Should you wish to extend your stay, you must notify us as soon as possible. We will endeavour to accommodate you. However, extensions are subject to change depending on availability and will only be confirmed once payment is received.
- For cancellation up to 30 days notice prior to arrival, 1-week non-refundable plus the administration fee.
- For cancellation after 30 days or less prior to arrival, 2 weeks non-refundable plus the administration fee.
- For cancellation after arrival, fully non-refundable.
- Exam fees are not refundable once this has been booked for you.
- All cancellations must be received in writing during normal working hours, Monday to Friday between 09:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- There will be no refund for students leaving pre-booked accommodation early.
- We reserve the right to postpone, allocate your booking (enrolment) to one of our associated training providers or cancel any course due to insufficient student numbers or due to unforeseen circumstances. In this event, the candidate will be given a full refund for the course.
In the unlikely event of a complaint, our office should be contacted as soon as possible. Every effort will be made to resolve the complaint. If pursuing complaints or other issues that treat staff and others in a way that is unacceptable and or behave in an unacceptable manner, we reserve to cancel the booking. Should this be the case you will be liable to pay the course and annexed service in full plus administration costs.
- UKEDA shall not be liable or deemed if unable to perform any of its obligations by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
- FORCE MAJEURE: Except where otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage, loss or expense of any nature whatsoever as a result of ‘force majeure’. In these Booking Conditions, ‘force majeure’ means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire, infectious disease and all similar events outside our control, therefore, any cancellation received due to force majeure is subject to our cancellation policy.
- UKEDA Does not assume any liability for loss, delay or accident of any kind whatsoever which might occur due to fault or negligence of any company, hotel proprietor or any other persons engaged in carrying out the arrangements. We act as agents only for the transportation companies, hotels, student residences, host families, and other principals and do not accept responsibility or liability for any variations in arrangements ordered. All contracts are subject to English law.
- Accommodation is provided by a 3rd party and UKEDA does not assume any liability for loss, delay or accident of any kind whatsoever which might occur due to fault and negligence during the client’s stay at the above-mentioned accommodation. UKEDA acts only as an intermediary.
- All operators working with UKEDA will be deemed to have agreed to these conditions without variations once they have booked services and submitted the deposit.