Do you want to take an English language exam?
Whatever you want to take an exam for studying abroad or for your university, just check out our blogs for tips and information!

English language exams

Which English language examination should I take?

The most popular English tests are IELTS, TOEFL, PTE Academic, and Cambridge English Advanced.

Most countries and course providers throughout the world, including UK immigration, recognise and respect these English language tests.

IELTS is one of the most widely accepted English language assessments in the world. If you wish to take an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at a UK, Australia or New Zealand institution, the IELTS Academic test is often the most recommended. 

If you are planning to study in a non-UK university whose courses are held in English, or if you want to work in an international company, it is important that you take the IELTS test. (More information here IELTS).

The TOEFL test is also an important English language assessment. It is usually required if you wish to study in a US university or if you want to work in a US company. (More info here TOEFL).

The PTE Academic test is often required if you want to study in an Australian university. (More info here PTE).

Cambridge English is one of the most popular English language courses around the world. If you are planning to study in a English speaking institution, it is often recommended that you take the Cambridge English Advanced course. (More info here Cambridge English Advanced).

Our blog will give you information about these exams and tips which might be useful in order to take or decide for an exam. Check out our articles below.